Psychology – Social Psychiatry – Therapies
Training – Supervision – Consultancy –
Global Ancient Revival
Managing Director – Martin D. Cope
Creative Director – Caroline G. Mulcahy
- UK-wide Psychology, Social Psychiatry and Therapy Provider and Training Institute & Global Ancient Revival Network.
- Specialist therapeutic interventions for those suffering attachment and trauma issues and mental ill-health.
- Hiraeth partners with a range of organisations such as: Local Authorities; County Councils; Government Agencies; Universities; Residential Homes for Looked After Children, Adults and the Elderly and; the 3rd Sector.
- Over 150 registered health professionals across psychology, ecopsychology, social psychiatry and therapy.
- Distinct specialism within the Registered Creative Arts Therapies, Ecopsychology & Holistic Therapies.
Please see our list of Therapies and Resources to see how we can provide bespoke services for you & your group.
Health, Social & Environmental Welfare,
Therapy, Psychology, Social Psychiatry
Training, Consultancy, Team Development
‘People and Environment’ Initiatives,
Global Ancient Revival.
‘Hiraeth’ is a wonderful Welsh feelings word with no literal English translation. Herein Hiraeth is defined as “a longing or yearning to return home to a place of connectedness.” Once activated, the feeling of Hiraeth can drive personal and social development. Compare also ‘Physes’ (Greek).